Reactive Texas Star by XSTEEL TARGETS
Texas Star reactive targets are great for competition use as well as using in the back yard with friends and family. Target sits stationary until the first plate is shot off, once hit you better be on your toes because the more it spins from the unequal weight the more challenging it gets!
XSTEEL TARGETS are made in the U.S.A. and built to a level thats supersedes the competition by utilizing state of the art fabrication equipment and certified professional welders. These targets are built for heavy use. Several thousands of rounds are used testing every target design. Using process of eliminating all of the weak areas are improved and revised so you can be confident these targets are the best on the market. Only the highest quality AR500 is used in combination with CNC laser cutting devices to minimize HAZ or heat affected zone as seen in cheaper plasma or torch cut targets. This ensures that the quality and integrity of the targets is preserved resulting in a longer life!
- Available in two designs: (1) rated up to .45 ACP (no magnum pistols), (1) rated up to .308 WIN
- Maintain point of impact under 3,000 FPS
- Maintain a distance of 100+ yds for rifles and 10yds for pistols
- Paddles are 3/8" AR500 8" wide
- Arms are 21" long
- Arms and center piece are cut from AR500 material
- Ships unpainted and without mounting hardware
- Assembly required
- Made to order. Please expect up to 2 weeks delivery time.
- Qualifies for Free Ground Shipping within the Continental US
Browse By Category
You have no items to compare.