Reactive X Tree HD by XSTEEL TARGETS
The X-Tree HD is built for heavy duty use, hence the HD. These targets are great for competition use as well as using in the back yard with friends and family. Target sits stationary as shooter hits the moving paddles back and forth!
XSTEEL TARGETS are made in the U.S.A. and built to a level that supersedes the competition by utilizing state of the art fabrication equipment and certified professional welders. These targets are built for heavy use. Several thousands of rounds are used testing every target design. Using process of eliminating all of the weak areas are improved and revised so you can be confident these targets are the best on the market. Only the highest quality AR500 is used in combination with CNC laser cutting devices to minimize HAZ or heat affected zone as seen in cheaper plasma or torch cut targets. This ensures that the quality and integrity of the targets is preserved resulting in a longer life!
- Target comes with 3/8" AR500 paddles
- Paddles slip in and out with ease for easy change outs for different sized paddles (1/2", 1/4")
- Paddle holders are constructed from AR500 material to prevent wear during heavy use
- Measures Approx. 5' tall
- Angles forward to prevent stuck paddles and allows for downward deflection
- Rated up to .308 WIN
- Maintain point of impact under 3,000 FPS
- Maintain a distance of 100+ yds for rifles and 10yds for pistols
- Ships unpainted
- Everything in picture is included (including stand and hardware), assembly required.
- Qualifies for Free Ground Shipping within the Continental US
Browse By Category
You have no items to compare.