Gongs by XSTEEL TARGETS
AR500 steel gongs are designed for rugged and heavy use with pistol and rifle calibers. Gives you the best sound compared to the competitions!
XSTEEL TARGETS are made in the U.S.A. and built to a level thats supersedes the competition by utilizing state of the art fabrication equipment and certified professional welders. These targets are built for heavy use. Several thousands of rounds are used testing every target design. Using process of eliminating all of the weak areas are improved and revised so you can be confident these targets are the best on the market. Only the highest quality AR500 is used in combination with CNC laser cutting devices to minimize HAZ or heat affected zone as seen in cheaper plasma or torch cut targets. This ensures that the quality and integrity of the targets is preserved resulting in a longer life!
- 1/2" AR500 is rated for .338 Lapua and smaller calibers
- 3/8" AR500 is rated up to .308 WIN
- Maintain point of impact under 3,000 FPS
- Maintain a distance of 100+ yds for rifles and 10yds for pistols
- Target is laser cut to accept 1/2" bolts
- Ships unpainted and without mounting hardware
Browse By Category
You have no items to compare.